|1⁄2||oz||Maple syrup (grade b)|
|1⁄2||Egg white (one egg should be sufficient for two drinks)|
|1||Lemon zest (for garnish)|
Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake well, without ice, until the egg white is good and foamy, about 10-15 seconds. Add ice and shake again another 10 seconds; strain into chilled cocktail glass. Prepare your broad twist of lemon and go in for the kill.
From other users
- Yum. J likes too!
- French-American Treaty — Armagnac, Rye, Grapefruit bitters, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Lemon juice
- Fish House Punch (1732) — Jamaican rum, Cognac, Peach eau de vie, Water, Lemon juice, Fine sugar
- Rattle-Snake Cocktail. — Rye, Lemon juice, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Absinthe
- Boston Common — Rye, Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Nardini, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- One Night — Speyside Scotch, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Violet water
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Gold Rush — Bourbon, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- New York Sour — Rye, Red wine, Curaçao, Lemon juice, Water, Sugar
- Rio Grande — Bourbon, Tequila, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup
- Oriental — Rye, Triple sec, Sweet vermouth, Lime juice