|3⁄4||oz||Ginger syrup (2:1 sugar to ginger juice)|
|2||oz||Tonic water, Q|
Shake, strain into Collins, top with tonic, garnish with mint sprigs.
Toby: "The Q tonic is key as it is MUCH less sweet that normal tonic. Fever tree works as well."
From other users
- Refreshing. Ginger-ale-like.
- St. Louis Southside — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Absinthe, Tonic water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Woodside — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Tonic water, Coconut Water, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Thai Basil, Mint
- Shaw Blvd Fizz — Gin, Ginger beer, Egg white, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit peel
- Lowcountry — Old Tom Gin, Fernet Branca, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Rule Britannia — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Cola, Lime juice, Ginger syrup
- British Buck — Old Tom Gin, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Easy Street — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Lime, Mint
- Me & My Calvins — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Blue Curaçao, Crème Yvette, Club soda, Lime juice
- Gin Fizz Tropical — Gin, Soda water, Lime juice, Egg white, Pineapple syrup, Orgeat, Mint
- Gin-Gin Mule 2 — Gin, Ginger beer, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint