Rye, Amaro, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
Stir and strain.
|Created & posted by||dfan on 11/20/2011|
From other users
Nice interesting drink, but a touch sweet. Added 1/2 oz dry vermouth, which helped. Chocolate flavor is very strong. Next time try adding lemon juice as the lemon/chocolate combo is very nice.
- Midnight in Manhattan — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Amaro, Bitters
- Stephanie Miller OR The Sexy Liberal Cocktail — Rye, Amaro, Bitters, Aromatized wine
- Liberal — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Amer Picon, Orange bitters
- Gun For Hire — Bourbon, Amaro, Bitters, Islay Scotch, Herbal liqueur
- The Rebennack — Rye, Amaro, Orange liqueur
- North Meadow — Whiskey, Amaro, Bitters, Orange bitters
- The Perseverance Cocktail — Rye, Amaro, Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters
- Bushwick — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Amer Picon
- Nardini Mint Julep — Bourbon, Amaro, Simple syrup, Mint
- Curari Cocktail — Rye, Amaro, Ruby Port, Orange bitters