Paloma (South Of The Border)
An upscale version of the classic sour
Shake with ice, and strain into an ice filled rocks glass. Garnish with a lime or grapefruit wedge.
The original recipe called for .25 oz St. Germain and .25 ounce Simple Syrup. After a few tries, I doubled the St Germain and omitted the Simple Syrup entirely, as I felt the floral taste of the elderflower liqueur was too nuanced, and needed to be more forward.
|Created by||Billy Van Dolsen, Agricola, Princeton, NJ|
|Posted by||jerryc123 on 07/18/2013|
- Cotton Club — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Sorel liqueur
- The Hemingway — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lime
- Fir Gin Fix — Gin, Orange liqueur, Eau de Vie of Douglas Fir, Grapefruit juice
- Grapefruit Flower — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- Antibes — Gin, Bénédictine, Grapefruit juice, Orange
- Salty Dog — Gin, Grapefruit juice, Lime
- Denny Triangle Cocktail — Gin, Bénédictine, Fernet Branca, Grapefruit juice