One Flight Up
Pisco, Bianco Vermouth, Campari, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Soda water, Lemon juice, Orange flower water
Place a long column of ice in a highball glass. Add to this the Campari and soda water. Add the other ingredients to a shaker, seal and shake without ice. Add ice to the shaker and shake to chill, then strain into the highball glass to float over the Campari and soda mixture. Garnish with twists of lemon and orange peel. Serve with straw.
This drink is named for Pouring Ribbons' location, one flight of stairs up from a generic liquor store on Avenue B in Manhattan. The cocktail plays with the name through its two layer structure; imbibers can either consume the two parts separately or mix them to taste.
- Colonial Cooler — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Orange Curaçao, Amer Picon, Bitters, Club soda, Mint, Pineapple
- Mid-Morning Fizz — Gin, Lemon juice, Club soda, Egg white, Simple syrup, Herbal liqueur, Orange flower water
- The Lady Gin Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Rose Geranium Liqueur, Egg white
- Gin-Gin Mule — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Seltzer water, Lime juice, Orange bitters, Mint
- Straits Sling — Gin, Bénédictine, Dry sherry, Bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- Dancing Shoes — Champagne, Gin, Sweet vermouth, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Aromatized wine
- Woodside — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Tonic water, Coconut Water, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Thai Basil, Mint
- Ramos Gin Fizz — Old Tom Gin, Cream, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Soda water, Lime juice, Orange flower water, Vanilla extract, Orange bitters
- Me & My Calvins — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème Yvette, Blue Curaçao, Club soda, Lime juice
- 8th and Collins — Pisco, Genever, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup