|2||oz||Pisco, Campo de Encanto|
|3⁄4||oz||Bianco Vermouth, Dolin|
|1||oz||Simple syrup (1:1)|
|5||dr||Orange flower water|
Place a long column of ice in a highball glass. Add to this the Campari and soda water. Add the other ingredients to a shaker, seal and shake without ice. Add ice to the shaker and shake to chill, then strain into the highball glass to float over the Campari and soda mixture. Garnish with twists of lemon and orange peel. Serve with straw.
This drink is named for Pouring Ribbons' location, one flight of stairs up from a generic liquor store on Avenue B in Manhattan. The cocktail plays with the name through its two layer structure; imbibers can either consume the two parts separately or mix them to taste.
- Mismaloya — Blanco tequila, Tonic water, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Rosemary, Cucumber
- 8th and Collins — Pisco, Genever, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Mexican Firing Squad — Blanco tequila, Bitters, Soda water, Grenadine, Lime juice, Lime
- Spicy Bison / Bisonte Picante — Bison grass vodka, Reposado Tequila, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice
- The Lizzie Asher — Pisco, Crème Yvette, Apricot liqueur, Ginger beer, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Londoner in Peruvian Spring — Gin, Pisco, Soda water, Simple syrup, Orange blossom jam, Strawberry, Lemon juice
- Dove & Daisy — Tequila, Orange liqueur, Aperol, Soda water, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- Love Burns — Puerto Rican Rum, Sparkling rosé wine, Chinato, Grapefruit bitters, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Lawn Dart — Tequila, Gin, Herbal liqueur, Club soda, Agave syrup, Lime juice, Green bell pepper
- Sage Advice — Gin, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Peychaud's Bitters, Soda water, Plain shrub, Lemon juice, Sage