Omi and Opa
Gin, Campari, Tonic water, Lime juice
Shake first 3 ingredient, strain into ice-filled highball glass, top with tonic
Delicious, light-seeming summery drink. Careful -- there really is a good bit of Gin in there.
Named after my Campari-loving grandparents, Kate (Omi) and Dan (Opa), from whose wedding glasses I now drink.
|Created & posted by||Dan on 07/05/2010|
From other users
Or cynar. Less lime
- The Pretty Tony — Gin, Bitters, Tonic water, Lime
- Frosun — Gin, Aperol, Tonic water, Lime juice
- Chet Helms — Pisco, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Rhubarb bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Mint, Orange
- Fireworks — Gin, Bitters, Tonic water, Bittermens Hellfire Habanero Shrub, Grenadine
- Dan's Cynar Sour — Gin, Cynar, Soda water, Lemon juice, Cucumber
- Haresfur and Tonic — Gin, Fernet Branca, Tonic water, Lemon
- Los Gintonic — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bitter lemon soda, Lemon peel