Shake first 3 ingredient, strain into ice-filled highball glass, top with tonic
Delicious, light-seeming summery drink. Careful -- there really is a good bit of Gin in there.
Named after my Campari-loving grandparents, Kate (Omi) and Dan (Opa), from whose wedding glasses I now drink.
From other users
- Or cynar. Less lime
- The Pretty Tony — Gin, Bitters, Tonic water, Lime
- Frosun — Gin, Aperol, Tonic water, Lime juice
- Rangoon Fizz — Gin, Bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Mint
- Gin Hopper — Gin, Door County Hop Bitters, Tonic water, Grapefruit juice, Tangerine peel, Tangerine
- Dominant Tonic — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Tonic water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Fireworks — Gin, Bitters, Tonic water, Hellfire Habanero Shrub, Grenadine
- Nuestra Casa — Gin, Pear liqueur, Allspice Dram, Tonic water, Lime juice, Orange
- Nandakhal — Gin, Blue Curaçao, Lemon Tree Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Lime
- Dan's Cynar Sour — Gin, Cynar, Soda water, Lemon juice, Cucumber
- Negroni Sans — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Sanbitter, Lime juice