Reposado Tequila, Cranberry-ginger syrup, Black Walnut Bitters
Give all ingredientsa good, long stir. At least 35-40 seconds, if not longer if you have the patience. Strain and serve in chilled cocktail or coupe.
This drink requires some dilution, so if impatient a small amount of water might be added, but once you've reached the correct balance it has an almost creamy mouth feel.
|Created & posted by||Sara.Rosales on 12/10/2012|
- Improved Tequila Cocktail — Reposado Tequila, Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Agave syrup, Lemon peel
- El Camino (Trina Sturm) — Reposado Tequila, Bitters, Xtabentun
- Zim Zala Bim — Reposado Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Fine sugar
- Burroughs — Reposado Tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice, Bitters
- Ti Punch — Rhum Agricole, Cane syrup, Lime