Grown up version of Nimbu Paani, cumin-flavored Indian lemonade.
Add ingredients to tumbler. Add Ice. Shake. Strain into collins glass with stacked solid ice cubes. Top with soda water. Garnish with Lemon twist.
After having a couple of Vowel cocktails the conversation was about childhood memories of caraway-flavored lemonade, Nimbu Paani (lemon water), drunk in India. We created a drink to reflect that & the white guy deemed the Indian name appropriate, but only if corrupted to something thoroughly screwed up...
|Created & posted by||M3EEKS on 02/05/2013|
- Cucumber Lime Swizzle — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Soda water, Lime juice, Aromatized wine, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Gin-Gin Mule — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Seltzer water, Lime juice, Orange bitters, Mint
- Sumo Cucumber Collins — Gin, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- Vanishing Act — Gin, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Egg white, Honey syrup, Bitters
- The Riviera — Gin, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange bitters, Mint
- Straits Sling — Gin, Bénédictine, Dry sherry, Bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Earl Grey MarTEAni — Gin, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Silver Gin Fizz — Gin, Egg white, Lemon juice, Soda water, Sugar
- Mexican Firing Squad — Blanco tequila, Bitters, Soda water, Grenadine, Lime juice, Lime