Nero's Requiem (Bolero de Nero)
Ale, Campari, Dry vermouth, Lime juice, Serrano syrup, Hot sauce
Shake, strain, add chipotle ale to taste (anything from 2 oz to most of a bottle), float orange slice or lime wedge.
Serrano syrup: 1 cup water | 1 cup sugar | 1 sliced serrano pepper, heated, cooled, strained.
Rome with a View gets the Michelada treatment; someone fiddles.
|Created & posted by||DrunkLab on 10/03/2013|
- Wednesday, Last Call — Ale, Dry vermouth, Jamaican rum, Campari, Lime juice
- Park Street Cup — Beer, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- Michelada — Beer, Habanero Sauce, Lime juice, Soy sauce, Tabasco Sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Black pepper
- Rattle-Skull — Beer, Brandy, Dark rum, Lime juice, Nutmeg
- Dusty Road Chelada — Beer, Mezcal, Lime juice, Tamarind, Agave syrup, Lime