|2||oz||Bourbon, Maker's Mark|
|2||oz||Water (very hot)|
|1||Mint Tea (bag)|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
In a snifter add very hot water, bourbon and tea bag. Briefly steep and remove bag. Top with Brown Sugar Foam and fresh mint.
For the Brown Sugar Foam mix together 1/2 cup very hot water and a 1/2 cup brown sugar, stir till sugar is dissolved. Allow to cool and add 2 egg whites and place in blender. Pulse for a couple seconds. Add mixture to a whipping container and use according to manufacturers directions.
- Frenchman Street — Rye, Dark rum, Sweet vermouth, Peychaud's Bitters, Absinthe, Sugar, Mint
- In Spades — Bourbon, Aveze, Galliano, Salers Gentiane
- Wild Ting — Bourbon, Grapefruit juice, Grapefruit soda, Hot sauce, Mint, Lemon peel
- Wellspring — Blended Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Genepy, Bitters
- Hot & Heavy — Reposado Tequila, Mezcal, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lemon, Mint
- Papa's Pride — Bourbon, Bitters, Soda water, Ginger juice, Lemon, Mint
- Mint Tea Julep — Rye, Zucca, Mint, Demerara syrup
- Stinger — Cognac, White Crème de Menthe
- King Cohen — Blended Scotch, Fernet Branca, Simple syrup
- The Smoking Gun — Islay Scotch, Bitters, Fernet Branca, Brown sugar cordial, Mint