Shake ingredients with ice. Strain into a Collins glass filled with ice, and garnish with three watermelon balls.
From other users
- Refreshing but one-dimensional. Pouring Ribbons' Passing Notes is a better execution of a similar idea.
- Brave Benbow — Gin, Old Tom Gin, Campari, Lime cordial, Kaffir lime leaf
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Naval Gimlet — Gin, Lime cordial
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Awakening — Gin, Licor 43, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- The Fleet Street — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Hell's Bells — Old Tom Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Red Bell Pepper
- Just Let Me Sleep Here for a Few More Days — Gin, Allspice Dram, Sugar, Lime juice
- Novara — Gin, Campari, Lemon juice, Passion fruit syrup