Twist on the Martini/Martinez - spicy and refreshing
Mix all three, stir with ice, our into a martini glass.
No bitters required. Green Chartreuse is complex enough by itself. No garnish required. A twist of lime or lemon would do.
This drink uses the classic "Martinez" ratio but substitutes Green Chartreuse for the Maraschino.
|Created & posted by||jsberry on 08/01/2013|
From other users
Like anything else with more than a splash of chartreuse, it tastes pretty much like chartreuse. Now, I will make this again, with a less assertive gin than Ransoms, and with a better vermouth than M&R, but my hopes aren't h
- Hercules — Old Tom Gin, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Orange cream citrate
- Demon of Destiny — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Blanco tequila, Agave syrup
- Astroturf — Old Tom Gin, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon bitters
- Vancouver — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Bénédictine, Orange bitters
- Blue Drop — Genever, Absinthe, Crème de Violette, Aromatized wine, Lemon peel
- Harry's Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Mint
- Lindberg's Baby — Old Tom Gin, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Grapefruit bitters, Aromatized wine
- Death in the Gulf Stream — Genever, Bitters, Key lime, Sugar
- Figgy Martin — Old Tom Gin, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Meet Me at the Altar — Genever, Aperol, Bitters, Aromatized wine