Lazy Summer Mornings
Gin, peach, peach liqueur, sparkling wine, black pepper
(Drink is a work in progress) Muddle peach slices with the simple syrup. add the gin and liqueur and stir until chilled. Double strain into champagne flute or cocktail glass and top with sparking white wine. Garnish with another peach slice.
Could easily substitute peach puree for fresh peaches. Black Pepper Simple Syrup 1/4 cup whole black peppercorns 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes 1 cup water 1 cup granulated sugar
Peach season is quickly approaching and nothing reminds me more of summer than fresh, juicy peaches. I love to add pepper to most of my fruits and thought a drink that does the same would be divine.
|Created & posted by||cookingcow on 05/04/2014|
- The Midtown — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Grenadine, Mint, Lemon, Lemon peel
- 23 Skiddoo — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Thyme
- Magic Hour — Sparkling white wine, Aromatized wine, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit peel
- Elderflower Royale — Champagne, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Sugar cube
- Champagne Cocktail — Champagne, Bitters, Sugar cube, Lemon zest
- Au Diable — Sparkling rosé wine, Mezcal, Cassis, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Lemon peel
- Buck's Fizz — Champagne, Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Orange juice