|1||twst||Orange peel (flamed)|
Stir, strain, up.
From other users
- Very good. Tequila and Cynar marry well together, and the orange notes are excellent, with the sherry moderating. I would add to it: 1.5 oz tequila, 3/4 oz sherry, maybe a dash more Cynar, to fill out the glass.
- Made with blanco. Easy drinking, with a lightly bitter finish. It is a little small as noted.
- Very nice notes from the sherry and orange bitters. Perhaps a bit to sweet.
- Choke Artist — Tequila, Cynar, Fino sherry, Orange bitters
- Spanish Sigh — Cynar, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Demerara Rum, Cream Sherry, Bitters, Orange peel, Salt, Orange
- The Missus — Amontillado Sherry, Cynar, Rhum Agricole, Bitters
- The Warning Label — Demerara Rum, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Orange bitters, Grapefruit bitters, Campari, Lemon peel
- To Hell with Spain — Cynar, Rye, Absinthe, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Teenage Riot — Rye, Cynar, Amontillado Sherry, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters
- New Hickory Cocktail — Cynar, Manzanilla sherry, Grapefruit bitters, Bitters, Grapefruit peel
- Choke On This Drink — Bitters, Cynar, Rye, Dry vermouth, Cognac, Orgeat
- Fumidus — Cynar, Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Turkish Song of the Damned — Cynar, Demerara Rum, Old Tom Gin, Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Coffee