Cynar, Tequila, Dry sherry, Orange bitters, Orange peel
Stir, strain, up.
From other users
Made with blanco. Easy drinking, with a lightly bitter finish. It is a little small as noted.
Very good. Tequila and Cynar marry well together, and the orange notes are excellent, with the sherry moderating. I would add to it: 1.5 oz tequila, 3/4 oz sherry, maybe a dash more Cynar, to fill out the glass.
- Choke Artist — Tequila, Cynar, Fino sherry, Orange bitters
- Teenage Riot — Rye, Cynar, Amontillado Sherry, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters
- Fumidus — Cynar, Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Colonel Carpano — Bourbon, Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- The Sanny — Bourbon, Cynar, Maraschino Liqueur, Celery bitters, Lemon zest
- The Missus — Amontillado Sherry, Cynar, Rhum Agricole, Bitters
- Scotland Yard — Cynar, Scotch, Lemon juice
- Mole Hill — Rye, Cynar, Bitters, Amaro
- The Man Comes Around — Cynar, Brandy, Mezcal, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Mint
- Growing Old Cocktail — Cynar, Rye, Pastis, Lemon zest, Salt