A bourbon old-fashioned provides the perfect canvas for peach and maple.
Combine all ingredients, add ice, stir until chilled, strain into double rocks glass with large ice.
A tasty balance of sweet and spicy flavors; nose is of maple, first taste is sweet-spicy bourbon with peach undertones. Nutty finish provided by walnut bitters.
Lancaster county PA, also known as Pennsylvania Dutch Country, has a unique climate that is perfect for both peaches and maple syrup. Much further north or south and the climate becomes unfavorable for one or the other; who's up for a slice of bourbon-maple-peach cobbler!
|Created & posted by||egilmore on 04/21/2012|
- Ashes in Jerez — Bourbon, Bitters, Moscatel Sherry, Brown sugar coffee syrup, Orange peel
- Massa[man]hattan — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Kentucky Masala — Bourbon, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Gomme syrup
- Rye Witch — Rye, Strega, Sugar cube, Palo Cortado Sherry, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Blue Christmas — Bourbon, Cognac, Bitters, Maple syrup
- Aaron A Aaronson — Irish whiskey, Walnut Liqueur, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Smokey Old Fashioned — Rye, Bitters, Water, Maple syrup
- The Soothsayer — Bourbon, Allspice Dram, Maple syrup, Meyer lemon juice, Sage, Nutmeg
- Across 110th Street — Añejo rum, Sweet vermouth, Falernum, Bitters
- Pioneer Spirit — Rye, Applejack, Bitters, Orgeat, Orange peel