A bourbon old-fashioned provides the perfect canvas for peach and maple.
|2 1⁄2||oz||Bourbon, Elijah Craig|
|3||dr||Bitters, Urban Moonshine Maple Bitters|
|2||ds||Bitters, Fee Brothers Black Walnut|
Combine all ingredients, add ice, stir until chilled, strain into double rocks glass with large ice.
A tasty balance of sweet and spicy flavors; nose is of maple, first taste is sweet-spicy bourbon with peach undertones. Nutty finish provided by walnut bitters.
Lancaster county PA, also known as Pennsylvania Dutch Country, has a unique climate that is perfect for both peaches and maple syrup. Much further north or south and the climate becomes unfavorable for one or the other; who's up for a slice of bourbon-maple-peach cobbler!
- Army Of Shadows — Cognac, Bénédictine, Bitters, Simple syrup
- Massa[man]hattan — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Bourbon Smash — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lemon, Mint
- Kentucky Masala — Bourbon, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Gomme syrup
- Le Nouveau Moureaux — Bourbon, Suze, Grapefruit bitters, Demerara syrup
- Cubed Old Fashioned — Cognac, Rye, Rum, Bitters, Orange bitters, Simple syrup
- Rye Witch — Rye, Palo Cortado Sherry, Strega, Orange bitters, Sugar cube, Orange peel
- The Black Pearl — Bourbon, Virgin Islands Rum, Bitters, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- Ginger Rabbit — Bourbon, Crème Yvette, Bitters, Simple syrup, Ginger, Lemon peel
- Poor Sap — Rye, Maple liqueur, Fernet Branca, Grenadine, Maraschino cherry