|2||oz||Tequila, Sauza Hornitos|
|2||Strawberry (Each cut up)|
|3||oz||Lemon soda, San Pellegrino (Limonata)|
Muddle strawberries, simple syrup and balsamic, add lime juice, tequila and ice. Shake and fine strain into an iced double Old Fashioned rimmed with Cumin Salt. Top with Limonata. And garnish with a lime wheel.
To make the Cumin Salt mix toghether 1 cup Margarita salt, 2 Tbs ground cumin and 1 Tbs ground coriander. Cover and keep in a dry container for up to 6 months.
- Doctor Funk (Don the Beachcomber) — Light rum, Pastis, Soda water, Lime juice, Grenadine
- King Collins — Basil eau de vie, Soda water, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Pear Rickey — Pear eau de vie, Soda water, Lime juice, Pear
- A Farewell to Hemingway — Kirschwasser, Soda water, Lime juice, Cherry syrup, Lime peel
- The Carbonated Piston Slinger — Demerara Rum, Sloe gin, Club soda, Brandied cherry, Lime juice, Lime
- A Farewell to One's Witz — Dry apricot brandy, Apricot liqueur, Soda water, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Lime peel
- Lankershim Fizz — Gin, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Roses in the Snow — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Club soda, Egg white, Rose water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Rattlesnake Fizz — Rye, Absinthe, Bitters, Ginger ale, Egg white, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Rickey Ricardo — Gin, Bitters, Club soda, Lemon juice, Cucumber