Kiss of the Spider Woman
Old Tom Gin, Aperol, Cherry Liqueur, Falernum, Rhubarb bitters, Soda water, Solbeso, Lime juice
Shake, strain over ice and soda.
A loose, light take on a Singapore Sling, or at least the hodgepodges of liqueurs that go by that name, employing bright, tropical counterparts to many of the ingredients from that grab-bag: pisco for brandy, Old Tom for dry, Aperol for both Cherry Heering and Cointreau, falernum for Bénédictine.
|Created & posted by||DrunkLab on 11/15/2013|
- Half Windsor — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Aperol, Soda water, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice, Mint syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Gin-Gin Mule — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Seltzer water, Lime juice, Orange bitters, Mint
- Cucumber Lime Swizzle — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Soda water, Lime juice, Aromatized wine, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Mid-Morning Fizz — Gin, Lemon juice, Club soda, Egg white, Simple syrup, Herbal liqueur, Orange flower water
- Boris Karloff — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Egg white, Lime juice, Fine sugar
- Lingua Franca — Pisco, Apricot liqueur, Jamaican rum, Falernum, Pear liqueur, Soda water, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- Eden Terrace Fizz — Aperol, Sloe gin, English-style rum, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Bim's Cup — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Falernum, Bitters, Barbados Rum, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Mint
- Amer mon Amour — Sparkling water, Aveze, Aromatized wine, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Orange flower water, Lime, Cherry
- Smoked Cherry Sling — Cherry Liqueur, Sloe gin, Cachaça, Islay Scotch, Soda water, Lemon juice, Grenadine