Añejo tequila, Mezcal, Herbal liqueur, Chocolate bitters
Ice. Stir. drink.
Amazing cocktail. one of my favorites to make at home. You'd be surprised how balanced and easy to drink this is being composed of such strong ingredients.
I found the basis for the recipe on the sfgate link, but added chocolate bitters. Also, their original name was terrible.
|Posted by||Jaxon on 12/16/2011|
From other users
So-so. Tequila with smoke and an herbal kick. Seems to be missing something. Maybe it was my mood.
Subtle flavors. I was concerned that the ratios would make the Chartreuse overwhelm the mescal, but the tastes are well balanced. On borderline of 4 stars
- Prince Edward — Scotch, Drambuie, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters
- Nectar o(ld) f(ashioned) The Gods — Añejo tequila, Mezcal, Grapefruit bitters, Bitters, Agave syrup
- The Special Relationship — Scotch, Apple brandy, Bourbon, Rye, Bitters, Demerara syrup, Orange bitters, Lemon peel, Orange peel
- The French Connection — Tequila, Applejack, Mezcal, Bitters, Herbal liqueur
- Rusty Nail — Scotch, Drambuie
- North Garden — Apple brandy, Bourbon, Islay Scotch, Bitters, Demerara syrup
- Padovani (Islay) — Scotch, Elderflower liqueur
- Renegade — Mezcal, Bourbon, Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters
- The Brantley — Mezcal, Bourbon, Bitters, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Coffee, Herbal liqueur, Lemon peel
- Dry Smoked Cocktail — Blended Scotch, Sherry, Scotch, Brandied cherry