|1||oz||Cognac, Rémy Martin|
|1||oz||Ruby Port, Graham's|
|3⁄4||oz||Apricot liqueur, Rothman & Winter Orchard Apricot|
|1||pn||Cinnamon (as garnish)|
Dry shake all ingredients for 5 seconds, add ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with freshly grated cinnamon.
The measurments are my own approximations as are the cocktail brands that are readily available today.
Named after the American born actress and singer who found fame in France.
- Scotch Madeira Flip — Scotch, Madeira, Whole egg, Simple syrup
- Baltimore Eggnog — Brandy, Madeira, Jamaican rum, Whole egg, Heavy cream, Simple syrup, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
- Foggy Dew — Irish whiskey, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Jamaican rum, Half-and-half, Whole egg, Vanilla syrup, Nutmeg
- Porto Flip — Port, Cognac, Herbal liqueur, Heavy cream, Whole egg, Sugar, Nutmeg
- Oh Flip — St. Lucian Rum, Cognac, Becherovka, Bitters, Whole egg, Sugar, Black pepper, Cinnamon
- The White Death — Bourbon, Cognac, Herbal liqueur, Milk, Honey
- The Notorious F.L.I.P. — Jamaican rum, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Whole egg, Demerara syrup, Amaro Nardini, Nutmeg
- The Dead Rabbit Coffee Cocktail — Irish Cream, Irish whiskey, Port, Bitters, Whole egg, Simple syrup, Nutmeg
- Brandy Milk Punch — Brandy, Milk, Simple syrup, Vanilla extract
- Athol Brose No. 1 — Highland Scotch, Cream, Honey