Cognac, Apricot liqueur, Ruby Port, Egg yolk, Sugar, Cinnamon, Lemon peel
Dry shake all ingredients for 5 seconds, add ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with freshly grated cinnamon.
The measurments are my own approximations as are the cocktail brands that are readily available today.
Named after the American born actress and singer who found fame in France.
|Reference||Bar La Florida Cocktails, 1935 http://shakestrainandsip.blogspot.com/2012/01/thoughts-on-important-ingr...|
|Posted by||sjdiaz21 on 01/04/2012|
- The White Death — Cognac, Bourbon, Milk, Honey, Herbal liqueur
- Oh Flip — Cognac, Becherovka, Bitters, St. Lucian Rum, Whole egg, Sugar, Black pepper, Cinnamon
- Sleepy Hollow — Cognac, Allspice Dram, Pumpkin puree, Venezuelan rum, Whole egg, Demerara syrup, Cinnamon
- Fosbury Flip — Irish whiskey, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Whole egg, Armagnac, Cream, Cinnamon syrup, Nutmeg
- Banana Stand — Crème de Banane, Crème de Cacao, Bitters, Mezcal, Cream, Virgin Islands Rum
- Fort Washington Flip — Applejack, Bénédictine, Whole egg, Maple syrup
- K2 — Bourbon, Bailey's Irish Cream, Coffee liqueur, Whole egg, Stout Reduction, Grade B maple syrup, Nutmeg
- Baltimore Eggnog — Brandy, Madeira, Jamaican rum, Whole egg, Heavy cream, Simple syrup, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
- Jupiter's Acorn — Rum, Walnut Liqueur, Bénédictine, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Whole egg
- Upturn Flip — Sweet vermouth, Bénédictine, Jamaican rum, Whole egg, Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaçao, Orange peel