Throw together stuff from the cabinet in a goblet, top with seltz and enjoy. Easy!
Toss fluids into tall goblet over ice, chuck in a wedge of lime, fill goblet with seltzer, stir lightly.
This is what you do when it's summer, you're thirsty, you play with the liquor cabinet and you come up with a refreshing quaff. This is less a recipé than it is an envoi: Mix it up anew, try stuff out, enjoy!
Totally, totally à la minute today, August 24, 2012.
|Created & posted by||Rob Marais on 08/24/2012|
- Singapore Sling (Simple) — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Bénédictine, Soda water, Lemon juice
- Colonial Cooler — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Orange Curaçao, Amer Picon, Bitters, Club soda, Mint, Pineapple
- Baker's Singapore Sling — Gin, Bénédictine, Cherry Liqueur, Seltzer water, Lime
- Miraflores — Pisco, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Egg white, Grapefruit juice, Honey syrup, Lime juice, Orange bitters
- Me & My Calvins — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème Yvette, Blue Curaçao, Club soda, Lime juice
- One Flight Up — Pisco, Bianco Vermouth, Campari, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Soda water, Lemon juice, Orange flower water
- La Primavera nella Campagna — Vodka, Pear eau de vie, Galliano, Rhubarb bitters, Club soda, Meyer lemon juice, Meyer lemon zest, Rhubarb, Tarragon
- Coco de Agua — Light rum, Soda water, Coconut Water, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint
- Nice (by Way of Antibes) — Gin, Bénédictine, Sparkling water, Grapefruit juice, Lime peel
- Cascadia Fizz — Eau de Vie of Douglas Fir, Gin, Absinthe, Egg white, Simple syrup