Throw together stuff from the cabinet in a goblet, top with seltz and enjoy. Easy!
|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin (London Dry style here.)|
|1||oz||Cherry Liqueur, Combier Rouge|
|1⁄2||oz||Pimm's No. 1 Cup|
|1⁄2||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
Toss fluids into tall goblet over ice, chuck in a wedge of lime, fill goblet with seltzer, stir lightly.
This is what you do when it's summer, you're thirsty, you play with the liquor cabinet and you come up with a refreshing quaff. This is less a recipé than it is an envoi: Mix it up anew, try stuff out, enjoy!
Totally, totally à la minute today, August 24, 2012.
- Singapore Sling (Simple) — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Bénédictine, Soda water, Lemon juice
- Colonial Cooler — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Orange Curaçao, Amer Picon, Bitters, Club soda, Mint, Pineapple
- Baker's Singapore Sling — Gin, Bénédictine, Cherry Liqueur, Seltzer water, Lime
- Bayside — Gin, Grapefruit bitters, Tonic water, Lime cordial, Luxardo Bitter, Mint
- Me & My Calvins — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Blue Curaçao, Crème Yvette, Club soda, Lime juice
- The Monroe — Gin, Peach liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange bitters, Club soda, Orgeat
- The Pascoe — Gin, Fino sherry, Maraschino Liqueur, White Crème de Cacao, Egg white, Pineapple
- Cascadia Fizz — Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Gin, Absinthe, Egg white, Simple syrup
- Grayson — Gin, Crème de Menthe, Absinthe, Bitters, Egg white
- Sping is Here Pimms Cup — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Soda water, Tonic water syrup