|3⁄4||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail
Cocchi Americano would be a good sub for the historic Lillet Kina. The original recipe is given in fractions. The above is scaled to a 3 oz cocktail.
From other users
- A nice, accessible cocktail. Added 1d Bittermens Grapefruit bitters for a bit more depth, and used Cocchi Americano. I used Spanish Brandy; cognac would be better.
- Crux — Cognac, Aromatized wine, Triple sec, Lemon juice
- Corpse Reviver variation #8 — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Orange Curaçao, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- New Brunswick — Rye, Aromatized wine, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Edith Bunker — Rye, Aromatized wine, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Orange juice
- Arena y Sangre — Mezcal, Visciolo, Cherry Liqueur, Orange bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Orange peel