|3||oz||Ginger beer (3-4 oz)|
Shake, strain, rocks, top with ginger beer, garnish with lime wheel.
Mastika gets its name from the mastic resin, which derives its name from the Greek "to gnash."
From other users
- Finally a use for that bottle of Mastika Brian's had for months.
- Pimm's Cup Revival — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Limoncello, Triple sec, Ginger beer, Mint, Cucumber
- Dark and Stormy (Brad Thomas Parsons Recipe) — Bermuda rum, Bitters, Ginger beer, Simple syrup, Lime
- Sailor's Delight — Light rum, Ginger beer, Grenadine, Lime juice
- Imperial Buck — Virgin Islands Rum, Ginger beer, Pineapple juice, Lime juice
- Melonette Mule — Light rum, Bitters, Ginger beer, Kiwi, Orange peel
- Tuscan Mule — Tuaca, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lime juice
- La Calavera Catrina — Mezcal, Bitters, Ginger beer, Egg white, Pineapple puree, Orange juice, Cocoa powder
- Bufala Negra — Bourbon, Ginger beer, Simple syrup, Brown sugar, Basil
- The HONK! Hornblower — Cranberry juice, Ginger beer, Orgeat