Vodka, Elderflower liqueur, Cardamom bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
Pour vodka, St. Germain, fresh lemon juice, and simple into a mixing glass with ice. Stir and strain into chilled coupe. Add bitters.
I used Smirnoff for ginger infusion since it was $14 for a 1.75. I peeled a bunch of ginger the size of a baby's arm, put in in a large mason jar and added the vodka. After a week, strained out the solids. Cardamom bitters were a bit more complicated. I haven't tried Scappy's, but i hear it's good.
|Created & posted by||chico510 on 02/18/2014|
- Bella Luna — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème Yvette, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Vieux Mot — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Winchester — Gin, Old Tom Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Grenadine, Ginger syrup
- Flugelhorn — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- Songbird — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur
- Liberation — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Tuscan Rosemary Lemon Drop — Vodka, Limoncello, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Rosemary
- Confused Limey (name still being worked on) — Gin, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice
- Pendennis Cocktail — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice
- Clipper Ship — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Absinthe, Lime juice