A bright citrus summer cocktail balanced with the bitterness of Door County hops
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add tangerine peel, grapefruit juice, gins and 5 dashes of Bittercube Door County Hop Bitters. Shake until well chilled, strain and then pour into chilled champagne flute. Top off with Tonic Water, float a tangerine wheel and add two final drops of the Bittercube Door County Hop Bitters to complete.
*cut your Tangerine wheels small enough to fit the mouth of a champagne flute
Ira Koplowitz from Bittercube asked me to work on a summer drink that utilizes their new Door County Hop Bitters. This cocktail combines the wonderful citrus notes that we've come to appreciate in combination with hoppy beers.
|Created & posted by||Cocktailian on 04/14/2013|
- The Lady Gin Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Rose Geranium Liqueur, Egg white
- Fizz de Provence — Genever, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème Yvette, Peychaud's Bitters, Club soda, Heavy Whipping Cream, Meyer lemon juice, Lime juice, Rosemary, Thyme, Egg white
- Dominant Tonic — Gin, Tonic water, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Woodside — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Tonic water, Coconut Water, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Thai Basil, Mint
- Lankershim Fizz — Gin, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Lemon peel
- Roses in the Snow — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Club soda, Egg white, Rose water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Selinon Soother (OG Version) — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Seltzer water, Lemon juice, Celery syrup, Simple syrup, Lemon peel, Jamaican #1 bitters
- Easy Street — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Lime, Mint
- Me & My Calvins — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème Yvette, Blue Curaçao, Club soda, Lime juice
- Chet Helms — Pisco, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Rhubarb bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Mint, Orange