|1||oz||Bianco Vermouth, Dolin|
|2||ds||Caramelized Ramp Bitters, Bitters Old Men|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (Muddle)|
Muddle the dill, cucumber and lemon peel in a mixing glass with the Dolin Blanc and Bitters, Old Men Caramelized Ramp Bitters. Add gin and stir with ice, fine-straining into a chilled coupe. Garnish with a smacked dill sprig.
"Freeside" is a Gibson-inspired Gibson variant, swapping out the Dry Vermouth for Dolin Blanc, and replacing the Pickled Onion with muddled Dill, Cucumber, Lemon Peel and Caramelized Ramp Bitters. Dill was chosen due to its resemblance to a data tree, an integral computer science data structure, while Kirby Cucumbers were used for having a similar shape as Gibson's Freeside space resort.
- Petrichor — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bitters
- Martini L.E.F. — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bitters
- Eddie Brown — Gin, Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur
- Suffragette — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Cynar, Rosemary, Lemon peel
- The Eyrie — Gin, Dry vermouth, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit peel
- White Negroni — Gin, Aromatized wine, Suze
- King's Elixir — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Goldwasser, Celery bitters, Lemon peel
- Merry Widow — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Spruce Goose — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters
- Deep Blue Sea — Gin, Aromatized wine, Crème de Violette, Orange peel