Fish House Punch (1732)
Jamaican rum, Cognac, Water, Lemon juice, Peach eau de vie, Fine sugar
Dissolve sugar in water, mix in liquors and lemon juice, chill, serve with ice.
Many variations of this recipe exist, some calling for more water and some for less; some substitute black tea. You want a dry peach spirit, ideally one that's been barrel-aged, like the brandies by Dutch's and Peach Street; alternately, Laird's Bonded can be substituted. This recipe makes one individual portion.
|Created by||Believed to have been created in Philadelphia’s fishing club, the State in Schuylkill, also known as the "Fish House".|
|Posted by||DrunkLab on 07/07/2013|
- Don Franco Penicilina — Tequila, Rum, Lime juice, Honey Ginger Syrup, Gomme syrup
- La Fresa Cocktail — Tequila, Lemon soda, Lime juice, Balsamic Vinegar, Agave syrup, Strawberry
- Rattlesnake — Rye, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon zest, Maple syrup, Egg white
- Frozen Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Ice, Lime juice, Lime
- Clermeil — Añejo rum, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur, Maple syrup
- Vampire Blues — Bourbon, Sherry, Bitters, Cinnamon stick, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Pumpkin butter
- Champs Elysées — Brandy, Bitters, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur, Fine sugar
- Lazy Bear — Jamaican rum, Rye, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Windfall — Calvados, Bison grass vodka, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- My Fair Gael — Irish whiskey, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel, Herbal liqueur