|1⁄4||oz||Peach eau de vie|
|1 1⁄2||t||Fine sugar|
Dissolve sugar in water, mix in liquors and lemon juice, chill, serve with ice.
Many variations of this recipe exist, some calling for more water and some for less; some substitute black tea. You want a dry peach spirit, ideally one that's been barrel-aged, like the brandies by Dutch's and Peach Street; alternately, Laird's Bonded can be substituted. This recipe makes one individual portion.
- Boston Common — Rye, Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Nardini, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Pearl Diver — Gold rum, Demerara Rum, Bitters, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Butter, Honey, Cinnamon syrup, Donn's Spices #2
- Other Night, The — Reposado Tequila, Apricot liqueur, Bénédictine, Lime
- Martin Casa — Jamaican rum, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice
- Burroughs — Reposado Tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice, Bitters
- I Loved You At Your Darkest — Bourbon, Orange liqueur, Bitters, CioCiaro
- Scorched Earth — Reposado Tequila, Mezcal, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Santa Maria al Monte, Ice
- King Kamehameha Club — Demerara Rum, Elisir M. P. Roux, Bourbon, Egg white, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Demerara syrup, Orange peel
- Jack Grove — Applejack, Campari, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Cinnamon
- The Vowel Cocktail — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Kummel, Bitters, Orange juice