I invented this cocktail for my wife who is Finn.
In a highball glass filled with ice pour the liquors. Top up with soda water, give a little stir with the bar spoon stem and garnish with a split lemon slice.
Anyone who has been to Finland in winter will appreciate the crisp refreshment of this cocktail. Like taking a breathe of the cold crisp Finnish air. The hint of chocolate is a reminder of the great Finnish chocolates. Cheers!
|Created & posted by||MarkRoy on 10/12/2011|
- Mojito — Light rum, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lime, Mint
- La Primavera nella Campagna — Vodka, Pear eau de vie, Galliano, Rhubarb bitters, Club soda, Meyer lemon juice, Meyer lemon zest, Rhubarb, Tarragon
- Sping is Here Pimms Cup — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Soda water, Tonic water syrup
- Ginger Pear Thing — Light rum, Dark rum, Ginger liqueur, Pear liqueur, Seltzer water
- J. Alfred Prufrock — Vodka, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Peach Shrub, Lime juice
- Studio One — Light rum, Bitters, Soda water, Tonic water syrup, Demerara syrup, Lime
- John Collins — Genever, Soda water, Lemon, Simple syrup
- Whispering Garden — Vodka, Elderflower liqueur, Tonic water, Pear bitters
- Nuestra Casa — Gin, Pear liqueur, Allspice Dram, Tonic water, Lime juice, Orange
- Pear Rickey — Pear eau de vie, Soda water, Lime juice, Pear