Autumnal cocktail to warm you just when it started getting cool.
|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Bluecoat|
|1||oz||Honey syrup (Fig infused, see note)|
|2||ds||Bitters, Fee Brothers Black Walnut|
Shake with ice. Strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
Cook fresh figs with 1 cup water and 1 cup honey. Simmer & remove from heat as soon as boiling begins. Push through strainer and refrigerate.
Renamed from Fig Martini, since it isn't, well, a Martini. It resembles a Bee's Knees, but with fig and lime in lieu of lemon.
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Naval Gimlet — Gin, Lime cordial
- The Perfect Pear — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Orange juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Foggy Notion — Gin, Triple sec, Sherry vinegar, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Cucumber Lavender Sour Punch — Gin, Crème Yvette, Ginger liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Lavender Tea
- Victorian Gentleman´s Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- K.C.B. — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Kirschwasser, Orange bitters, Lemon
- The Grand Bretagne no.1 — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice, Egg white
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Positively 12th Street — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Damson gin liqueur, Cassis, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel