Fig Bee's Knees
Autumnal cocktail to warm you just when it started getting cool.
Shake with ice. Strain into chilled martini glass. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
Cook fresh figs with 1 cup water and 1 cup honey. Simmer & remove from heat as soon as boiling begins. Push through strainer and refrigerate.
Renamed from Fig Martini, since it isn't, well, a Martini. It resembles a Bee's Knees, but with fig and lime in lieu of lemon.
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Cucumber, Rose water, Salt
- French Pearl — Gin, Absinthe, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint
- Kachumber Kooler — Gin, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Cucumber, Cilantro, Green chile
- Irma La — Gin, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- The Riviera — Gin, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange bitters, Mint
- Pendennis Cocktail — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice
- The Fleet Street — Gin, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Basil Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Basil
- Norma Jean — Gin, Cynar, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint