Light rum, Jamaican rum, Lavender bitters, Coconut Water, Sugar, Lemon juice, Nutmeg, Lemon peel, Water
Muddle lemon peel and sugar hard to make an Oleo-Saccharum. Let rest some place warm for one hour. Add lemon juice and hot water. Stir to dissolve sugar. Strain this into a bottle and add Smith & Cross. This is punch base, and will probably age for a week in the refrigerator. To assemble punch, add punch base and white rhum in a large punch bowl. Float coconut water ice, and add bitters, stirring them in gently. Taste, and add water for dilution, remembering that this is a punch, not a cocktail - it should be about the strength of vermouth. Garnish with grated nutmeg.
If all the punch is to be ladled out at once, change block of ice to ice cubes for quicker dilution.
|Created & posted by||Zachary Pearson on 08/31/2011|
|Reference||Based on the "Punch for a 750 ml bottle of alcohol" punch , "Punch", by Dave Wondrich|
- Pearl Diver — Gold rum, Demerara Rum, Bitters, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Butter, Honey, Cinnamon syrup, Donn's Spices #2
- Cuba Libre (Preparado) — Light rum, Gin, Bitters, Cola, Lime juice, Lime
- Rhymer Reason — Light rum, Ginger liqueur, Raspberry Limoncello, Cava, Lemon juice, Lemon Tree Bitters, Raspberry
- Ulysses — Reposado Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Crema de mezcal, Coffee Pecan Bitters, Hellfire Bitters
- Bumblebee — Dark rum, Bitters, Egg white, Lime juice, Honey, Orange peel
- The Close Call — Genever, Applejack, Port, Bitters, Orange juice, Heavy cream, Grade B maple syrup, Herbal liqueur, Cinnamon
- If You're Going Into Town... — Blanco tequila, Rhum Agricole, Bitters, Aromatized wine, Plain shrub, Lemon juice
- Fig Leaf — Sweet vermouth, Light rum, Bitters, Lime juice, Lime peel
- Spring Reviver — Gin, Absinthe, Elderflower liqueur, Calvados, Gentian liqueur, Lime juice, Gomme syrup, Orange peel
- Port of Call — Dark rum, Fernet Branca, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Chicory bitters