Brandy, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters, Cherry, Orange cordial
Muddle cherry in liquid ingredients, shake, double strain over cracked ice, garnish with two more brandied cherries on a pick with an orange flag.
To make an orange cordial: peel a large orange and combine the peels in a small bowl with enough sugar to cover them completely. Cover and let macerate overnight, occasionally stirring. Stir in the juice from the orange. Strain liquid off the peels and bottle.
A craftish take on the cherry smash known in Wisconsin as a Brandy Old Fashioned. A barspoon of Ramazzotti works here too.
|Created & posted by||DrunkLab on 11/04/2013|
- The Big Apple — Calvados, Bitters, Sweet white wine, Cherry
- Manhattan — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Cherry
- The Trouble I've Been Looking For — Apple brandy, Cynar, Sloe gin, Cherry, Herbal liqueur
- Spanish Harlem (bourbon) — Bourbon, Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Pedro Ximinez Sherry, Cherry juice
- Revelation — Rye, Fernet Branca, Sweet vermouth, Cherry, Orange bitters
- Tequila Amargo — Reposado Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Marc de Champagne, Cassis, Bitters
- Eyetalian Cocktail — Rye, Maraschino Liqueur, Cynar, Cherry Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Cherry, Blood orange peel
- Gibbons Boost — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Cassis, Peychaud's Bitters
- Jack's Acid Trip — Apple brandy, Bitters, Grenadine, Lime peel, Malic acid, Citric acid
- Haut-Medoc — Rye, Maurin Quina, Cassis, Bitters, White Crème de Cacao, Lemon juice, Lemon peel