|1||bsp||Cherry Liqueur, Sangue Morlacco|
|1||Cherry, Luxardo (muddled)|
|2||ds||Bitters (1 dash aromatic, 1 dash cherry bitters)|
Muddle cherry in liquid ingredients, shake, double strain over cracked ice, garnish with two more brandied cherries on a pick with an orange flag.
To make an orange cordial: peel a large orange and combine the peels in a small bowl with enough sugar to cover them completely. Cover and let macerate overnight, occasionally stirring. Stir in the juice from the orange. Strain liquid off the peels and bottle.
A craftish take on the cherry smash known in Wisconsin as a Brandy Old Fashioned. A barspoon of Ramazzotti works here too.
- Slope — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Maraschino cherry
- Caruso Cocktail (via Eric Felton) — Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Cherry
- Rob Roy — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Lemon peel
- Bourbon Belle — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Peach liqueur, Bitters, Maraschino cherry
- Manhattan — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Cherry
- Elder Fashioned — Bourbon, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Lemon juice, Orange
- Bob's Old Spice 50 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cognac, Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Maraschino cherry, Simple syrup, Lemon peel, Absinthe
- The Chocolate Rye — Rye, Oloroso sherry, Cherry, Meyer lemon juice, Cherry syrup
- Coney Island — Rye, Crème de Cacao, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Maraschino cherry
- Revelation — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Orange bitters, Cherry