|1||oz||Tennessee whiskey, Jack Daniels|
Shake, strain, up, twist.
Toby Maloney: "This drink was created by a bartender for bartenders at the end of shift. It tastes very different after you have straw tasted 150 citrus drinks and 100 brown and stirred. You have serious palate fatigue, thus the name, and you need something with HUGE flavors. Trust me this is really tasty at 2:30am on a Friday night. "
- Free Fallin' — Bourbon, Maraschino Liqueur, Averna, Campari, Orange peel
- Vlad the Imbiber — Rye, Mirto, Campari, Bitters
- Boulevardier 12 — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Amaro, Campari, Chocolate bitters, Herbal liqueur, Orange peel
- Dead Glamour — Reposado Tequila, Campari, Bitters, Santa Maria al Monte
- Boulevard des Rêves — Bourbon, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Rum
- New Pal — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Absinthe, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- Bookeroni — Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon
- The Adams — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Kummel, Bitters
- Canon Cocktail — Rye, Bitters, Triple sec, Sweet vermouth, Ramazzotti
- ...and he'll trace his path by the stars that blanket the sky. — Demerara Rum, Averna, Fernet Branca, Falernum, Bitters