Nolet's, Gran Classico, Dubonnet Blanc, Orange Bitters
|2||ds||Orange bitters, Regans' orange bitters|
Add all to an ice-filled rocks glass and stir for at least 30 seconds. Garnish with the lime.
After feedback from Chief Swizzlestick I've changed the name to reflect the three main ingredients coming from different countries within the European Union.
From other users
- Really well balanced. Just be careful not to knock 'em back to quick!
- Queen Alexandra — Aperol, Aromatized wine, Gin, Orange bitters
- Negroni Dorato — Aromatized wine, Breckenridge Bitters, Gin
- Délit de Fuite — Aromatized wine, Gin, Campari, Cynar, Orange cream citrate, Orange peel
- No Groaning — Dry vermouth, Zucca, Gin
- Spanish Negroni — Amontillado Sherry, Gin, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Orange peel
- Wild Card — Cynar, Genever, Cardamaro