Gin, Lime juice, Egg white, Simple syrup, Aromatized wine, Basil, Orange flower water
Muddle basil with juice and syrup. Add rest. Dry shake. Shake well with ice and strain into chilled coupe. Garnish with basil leaf.
*orange blossom simple: 2:1 (sugar:water), 6 drops orange blossom drops per cup of syrup.
|Created & posted by||Sandy De Almeida on 11/14/2011|
- The Riviera — Gin, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange bitters, Mint
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Frozen Daiquiri — Light rum, Ice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Lime
- Ramos Gin Fizz — Old Tom Gin, Cream, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Soda water, Lime juice, Orange flower water, Vanilla extract, Orange bitters
- Gin-Gin Mule — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Seltzer water, Lime juice, Orange bitters, Mint
- Silver Gin Fizz — Gin, Egg white, Lemon juice, Soda water, Sugar
- Celine Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Egg white, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- White Lady (Esquire) — Gin, Triple sec, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Irma La — Gin, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Stone Fruit Sour — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice