|1⁄2||oz||Simple syrup (*orange blossom syrup)|
|4||dr||Orange flower water|
Muddle basil with juice and syrup. Add rest. Dry shake. Shake well with ice and strain into chilled coupe. Garnish with basil leaf.
*orange blossom simple: 2:1 (sugar:water), 6 drops orange blossom drops per cup of syrup.
From other users
- Used with Vols for a little lavender undertones
- Cucumber Lime Swizzle — Gin, Aromatized wine, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Soda water, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Pink Yente — Gin, Applejack, Red wine, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Vanishing Act — Gin, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Egg white, Honey syrup, Bitters
- Garden Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Bitters, Egg white, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Mint
- Jane Porter — Gin, Ruby Port, Bitters, Egg white, Lime juice, Orgeat, Lime peel
- Sage Advice — Gin, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Peychaud's Bitters, Soda water, Plain shrub, Lemon juice, Sage
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Death & Taxes (Pouring Ribbons) — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Plum eau-de-vie, Grapefruit bitters, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Nimble Penny — Gin, Kummel, Celery bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Demerara syrup, Lemon peel
- Lawn Dart — Tequila, Gin, Herbal liqueur, Club soda, Agave syrup, Lime juice, Green bell pepper