Muddled kiwi, lemon juice and (St George's) Citrus vodka -- so good it glows.
|2||oz||Citrus vodka, St. George|
Muddle kiwi, add remaining ingredients, shake and fine strain into a coupe.
These recipes with muddled fruit work much better with a Boston Shaker and a four prong strainer, and a mesh strainer below as you pour into the glass. A capped cocktail strainer will clog. The fine strainer is essential to catch the (abundant) Kiwi seeds.
From other users
- The color and taste are both vibrant and fresh. This may run a tad sweet for some. For those I would recommend cutting back on the simple.
- Lemon Drop — Citrus vodka, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon
- The Little Miss — Orange liqueur, Licor 43, White chocolate liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- Ab-Duck-Shun — Ginger liqueur, Orange liqueur, Absinthe, Lavender bitters, Lemon juice, Mascarpone cheese, Black pepper
- Pink Cougar — Citrus vodka, Limoncello, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Cranberry juice, Grenadine
- Triple Citrus — Lemon vodka, Limoncello, Orange juice, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Satan's Whiskers (Satan's Whiskers) — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters, Orange juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange peel, Orange
- The Golden Gate (variation) — Orange liqueur, Bénédictine, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice
- Cointreau Teese — Triple sec, Crème de Violette, Apple juice, Lemon juice
- Not known — Old Tom Gin, Grapefruit bitters, Simple syrup, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Raspberry Shrub, Mint
- Gambit — Falernum, Bourbon, Lemon juice, Orange juice