|3||oz||Tonic water (3-4)|
Shake, strain over tonic on a rock.
I contacted the author of the linked article, who told me that she begged John Ginetti, 116 Crown's owner, for the ratios, to no avail. So here's a guess! It's basically a Cloister & Tonic.
- 131 — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Tonic water, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Navy Fizz — Gin, Campari, Soda water, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Rosemary, Nectarine
- Smooth Landin' — Limoncello, Gin, Crème de Violette, Tonic water
- Oahu Gin Sling — Gin, Cassis, Bénédictine, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Nuestra Casa — Gin, Pear liqueur, Allspice Dram, Tonic water, Lime juice, Orange
- Tex&Co Sipper — Gin, Soda water, Grapefruit cordial, Mint
- Gin Fizz — Gin, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Nandakhal — Gin, Blue Curaçao, Lemon Tree Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Lime
- Sping is Here Pimms Cup — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Soda water, Tonic water syrup
- Lankershim Fizz — Gin, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel