A Jerry Thomas single serve punch with Curaçao (AKA Curaçoa Punch)
Shake with shaved or crushed ice and garnish with fruits as you see fit. Serve with a straw.
Another version popularized by Ted Haigh uses 2 oz Curaçao, 1 oz rum, and 1 oz brandy. For best historical accuracy, you can use Smith & Cross Rum, Pierre Ferrand 1840 Cognac, and PF Dry Curaçao.
From other users
- I find a full ounce of S&C can be a bit overwhelming, so I used a 1/2 oz and it worked out well. I have also seen a suggestion to use Coruba for the rum.
- Presbyterian — Rye, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Soda water
- Alabazam — Cognac, Triple sec, Bitters, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Death of a Disco Dancer — Rye, Apple brandy, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Soother — Jamaican rum, Cognac, Orange Curaçao, Apple juice, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- Buster Brown — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Honey Sidecar — Cognac, Honey Liqueur, Bénédictine, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- Maple Leaf — Bourbon, Maple syrup, Lemon juice
- Bacon Maple Old Fashioned — Whiskey, Vodka, Orange bitters, Maple syrup
- Rattle-Snake Cocktail. — Rye, Lemon juice, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Absinthe