|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Hendrick's|
|1⁄4||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
Vigorously shake all the ingredients with ice (the ice and shaking will muddle the cucumbers for you). Double strain into a tall glass, fill with crushed ice, top with soda water and stir gently. Garnish with a cucumber slice, lime wedge or both.
From other users
- Good, refreshing. Used mead instead of killer and no St Germains (extra mead)
- You have to be careful with the lime on this. I just tried it a 2nd time, and it was too much like a glorified gin and tonic. Maybe back it off to about 2/3 or 3/4 oz.
- Straits Sling — Gin, Bénédictine, Dry sherry, Bitters, Orange bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice
- Singapore Punch (Shelter) — Gin, Aperol, Cherry Liqueur, Bénédictine, Soda water, Lime juice
- Nimble Penny — Gin, Kummel, Celery bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Demerara syrup, Lemon peel
- Sumo Cucumber Collins — Gin, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- Gin Fizz Tropical — Gin, Soda water, Lime juice, Egg white, Pineapple syrup, Orgeat, Mint
- Kumquat Elderflower Fix — Champagne, Gin, Genever, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Kumquat, Mint
- Mid-Morning Fizz — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice, Club soda, Egg white, Simple syrup, Orange flower water
- Silver Gin Fizz — Gin, Egg white, Lemon juice, Soda water, Sugar
- Pink Yente — Gin, Applejack, Red wine, Egg white, Lemon juice
- The Lady Gin Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Rose Geranium Liqueur, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Egg white