Cuba Libre (Preparado)
Light rum, Gin, Bitters, Cola, Lime juice, Lime
Shake first four ingredients, strain into collins glass with cracked ice, top with cola. Garnish with lime wedge and serve with a straw.
Cane-sweetened cola is recommended.
The original Cuba Libre (simply Rum and Coke) first emerged around 1900 in Havana, Cuba. Dave Stolte reports that Paul Harrington created this spin on the simple classic by adding gin and Angostura bitters at the suggestion of a Venezuelan customer at his bar in California in 1995.
|Created by||Paul Harrington, Townhouse Bar & Grill, Emeryville, CA (USA)|
|Reference||Dave Stolte's Home Bar Basics: http://www.homebarbasics.com/cuba-libre-preparado/|
|Posted by||JesseB on 03/22/2013|
- Green Isaac's Special — Gin, Bitters, Coconut Water, Lime juice
- The Prospector — Blanco tequila, Cucumber liqueur, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Change Up — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice
- The Aves — Pisco, Quail Egg, Ponzu, Green Onion, Lemon juice, Roe, Teriyaki sauce, Lemon
- Frozen Daiquiri — Light rum, Ice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Lime
- Cherry Pop — Light rum, Rhum Agricole, Sour Cherry Marmelade, Cola Tonic Syrup, Lime juice
- Festival Punch — Light rum, Jamaican rum, Lavender bitters, Coconut Water, Sugar, Lemon juice, Nutmeg, Lemon peel, Water
- Green Cloister — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Divorce Papers — Gin, Aperol, Passion fruit puree, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Oliveto — Gin, Licor 43, Egg white, Lemon juice, Olive oil, Invert syrup