A bitter and sour cocktail that beautifully showcases both Grappa and Campari.
|1||oz||Grappa (Muscat 7 year old)|
|1⁄2||oz||Tart Apple Syrup|
Add all ingredients to a shaker, shake with ice and double strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a Peychauds Bitters Swirl
To make Tart Apple Syrup. Juice Granny Smith Apples, reduce by half over heat and mix with white sugar 1:1.
Made for Ivan, owner of 'Covo' Italian Restaurants in Auckland. Ivan came into Cartel on a quite Tuesday night and started off with a Negroni, then asked for something different but in the same style, after around 4 different cocktails, this is the one he concluded his night with.
- Sabai Sabai — Mekhong, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Club soda, Thai Basil
- Tommys Margarita — Blanco tequila, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- The Getaway — Virgin Islands Rum, Cynar, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Tiki Diki — Jamaican rum, Ginger liqueur, Licor 43, Grapefruit bitters, Bitters, Lime juice, Strawberry
- Rita Hayworth (juice variation) — Blanco tequila, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Agave syrup, Honey, Sage
- Daiquiri — Light rum, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Last Ango — Bitters, Jamaican rum, Lime juice, Orgeat, Pineapple syrup
- Trinidad Special — Bitters, Añejo rum, Falernum, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Indochine — Rum, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Thai Basil
- Painmaker — Campari, Orange liqueur, Coconut vodka, Lime juice, Pineapple juice