A bitter and sour cocktail that beautifully showcases both Grappa and Campari.
Add all ingredients to a shaker, shake with ice and double strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with a Peychauds Bitters Swirl
To make Tart Apple Syrup. Juice Granny Smith Apples, reduce by half over heat and mix with white sugar 1:1.
Made for Ivan, owner of 'Covo' Italian Restaurants in Auckland. Ivan came into Cartel on a quite Tuesday night and started off with a Negroni, then asked for something different but in the same style, after around 4 different cocktails, this is the one he concluded his night with.
|Created & posted by||Egor Petrov on 08/12/2012|
- Bad Word — Amaro, Gin, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur
- End of Days — Campari, Blanco tequila, India Pale Ale, Lime juice, Demerara syrup
- Phenomenal Cat — Blanco tequila, Amaro, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur, Chocolate extract
- Sweetened With Better-Sweet Love, or Something Along Those Spacious Lines — Vodka, Amaro, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Egg white, Orange peel
- Grumpy Brit #1 — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Campari, Gin, Lemon juice
- Cucumber Calypso — Gin, Bitters, Cucumber syrup, Lime juice, Cucumber, Mint
- El Santo — Blanco tequila, Aperol, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Comfortable Blend: — Gin, Amaro, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Orange bitters
- Sunset in the Garden — Gin, Aperol, Triple sec, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice, Orange flower water, Orange cream citrate, Orange peel
- Twice Smitten — Aperol, Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint