Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Orange juice, Lemon juice
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass.
An higher proof gin helps cut through the large amount of juice.
|Created by||Cocktail Parade (pamphlet)|
|Reference||Vintage Spirits and Forgotten Cocktails, Ted Haigh, p. 92|
|Posted by||Dan on 06/06/2010|
From other users
Flavor's great, esp the almond finish. Might want to work on the color, a bit of a sick pink/red.
Enjoyable, easy-drinking cocktail.
- The Music Orange — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Egg white
- Dusty Tail — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Thai cooler — Triple sec, Vodka, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Ginger, Basil
- Lemon Drop — Citrus vodka, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Cotton Club — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Sorel liqueur
- Wakeup Juice — Gin, Triple sec, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Grapefruit bitters, Lemon juice
- White Lady (Dale DeGroff) — Gin, Triple sec, Lemon juice
- Grapefruit Flower — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- Between the Sheets (Jerusalem's) — Gin, Triple sec, Cognac, Lemon juice
- Juice of a Few Flowers — Gin, Grapefruit juice, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Lime juice