|1⁄2||oz||Cherry Liqueur, Cherry Heering|
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass.
An higher proof gin helps cut through the large amount of juice.
From other users
- Enjoyable, easy-drinking cocktail.
- Flavor's great, esp the almond finish. Might want to work on the color, a bit of a sick pink/red.
- Good but lack of complexity
- The Music Orange — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Egg white
- Dusty Tail — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Early Dismissal — Demerara Rum, Gin, Lime juice, Hibiscus syrup
- Pretty Bird — Gin, Orange liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Grenadine, Cinnamon syrup
- Wakeup Juice — Gin, Triple sec, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Grapefruit bitters, Lemon juice
- Maiden's Prayer — Gin, Triple sec, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- Grapefruit Flower — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- Juice of a Few Flowers — Gin, Grapefruit juice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Water Lily — Gin, Crème de Violette, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Orange peel
- Between the Sheets (Jerusalem's) — Gin, Triple sec, Cognac, Lemon juice