Gin, Dry vermouth, Lemon juice, Egg white, Raspberry syrup
Dry shake, add ice, shake hard to incorporate egg whites. Strain into cocktail glass. A few raspberries on a pick as garnish is nice when in season.
The original recipe posted was 5 raspberries muddled into 1.75 oz. dry gin, 1/2 oz ea. lemon juice and simple and an egg white.
Originally, this was 1:1:1:1 with 1/2 an egg white.
|Created by||Paul Lowe, "Drinks, How to Mix and Serve"|
|Posted by||endless_optimism on 07/11/2010|
From other users
Use 3:1:1:1 ratio. Homemade raspberry syrup. 1 egg white for 2 drinks works well.
Haven't tried the raspberry version. I've used 1.5 oz gin, 0.5 oz homemade grenadine, 0.75 oz lemon, and egg white.
- Hong Kong Cocktail — Dry vermouth, Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange bitters
- The Riviera — Gin, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange bitters, Mint
- Vanishing Act — Gin, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Egg white, Honey syrup, Bitters
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Gilroy (Kirschwasser variation) — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Kirschwasser, Dry vermouth, Lemon juice
- Barbara West Cocktail (Creole Cocktail with Bitters) — Gin, Amontillado Sherry, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Earl Grey MarTEAni — Gin, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Elephants Sometimes Forget — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Dry vermouth, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- Pear Pink Lady — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Egg white, Grenadine, Lemon juice
- Loop Tonic — Blanco tequila, Dry vermouth, Celery bitters, Celery stalk, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup