|1||ds||Peychaud's Bitters (or Angostura or orange)|
|1||wdg||Orange (as garnish)|
Stir and strain, or build. Squeeze one wedge and garnish with the other
From other users
- Delicious with Punt e Mes. Upgraded to 5 stars. Very good. Similar to a Negroni, maybe a bit sweeter and slightly less bitter. Good on the rocks.
- Yes, Punt e Mes goes so nicely with Cynar. I use an orange twist and have not tried adding bitters yet. On the rocks is lovely.
- Excellent! Definitely do the squeezed orange and the Peychaud's makes a fine difference!
- Pleasantly bitter with Punt e Mes. A couple of drops of saline work well.
- Year Round Gin
- Choke up, little Suzy — Suze, Cynar, Gin, Orange peel
- Ligurian Sea — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Absinthe, Water
- Amertinez — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters
- Doff Your Hat — Genever, Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters
- Choke Me Softly — Cynar, Gin, Lychee liqueur, Fernet Branca, Grapefruit peel
- New Milano — Gin, Dimmi, Cynar, Grapefruit, Salt
- Two from L.A. — Cynar, Gin, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Egg white
- Aristocrat — Gin, Cynar, Bianco Vermouth, Celery bitters
- Wild Card — Cynar, Genever, Cardamaro
- Berlioni — Gin, Cynar, Dry vermouth, Orange peel