Serve up with an orange twist.
Adjust Benedictine depending on preferred sweetness
This is a variation of the Chrysanthemum Cocktail, first published in 1916 in Hugo Ensslin's "Recipes for Mixed Drinks". Ensslin uses equal parts vermouth and Benedictine and 2-3 dashes of absinthe.
From other users
- I like with 3/4 Benedictine.
- Dandelion — Dry vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Orange peel
- A More Perfect Union — Aromatized wine, Vodka, Apricot liqueur
- Royal Jamaica 10 Downing Street — Aromatized wine, Jamaican rum, White Crème de Cacao, Grapefruit peel
- Pericolo — Aromatized wine, Gin, Pear eau de vie, Grapefruit peel
- Yours Truly — Aromatized wine, Bianco Vermouth, Lime juice, Cane syrup
- Expatriate — Aromatized wine, Apple brandy, Sherry, Bitters, Orange peel
- The Half Windsor — Aromatized wine, Cognac, Grapefruit juice
- The Queen's Drink — Aromatized wine, Gin, Lemon