Christmas Fruitcake Cocktail
Rum, Scotch, Amaro, Bitters, Sweet vermouth, Orange peel
Stir, strain, flame orange peel over top, add a dash of Christmas bitters to peel and drop in drink.
The Oban has always smelled like buttered fruitcake to me, and this was a way to create a flavor profile like the bitters, which smell like rum, plums, and clove.
|Created & posted by||Zachary Pearson on 12/10/2011|
- Full Metal Jacket — Canadian whisky, Amaro, Rum
- Cherry Christmas — Bourbon, Amaro, Bitters, Cherry cider
- Boulevardier (Cure version) — Campari, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Orange peel
- Bookeroni — Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon
- Sabotta Dusk — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cognac, Amaro, Bitters
- New Pal — Sweet vermouth, Campari, Rye, Absinthe, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- Gallery Piece — Campari, Rye, Bitters, Aromatized wine
- The Asian-ness — Sweet vermouth, Campari, Cynar, Japanese Whisky, Lemon bitters
- Change of Key — Bonal Gentiane Quina, Campari, Bourbon
- 1492 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Bitters, Lemon peel, Salt