Rye, Pineau des Charentes, India Pale Ale, Lemon juice, Rosemary-pineapple shrub, Orange bitters, Rosemary, Pineapple
Add all ingredients into shaker, except the IPA. Add ice and shake. Strain into an ice-filled Collins glass, top with IPA and garnish.
Tea-infused Pineau des Charentes: soak 1 Earl Grey teabag in half a 750 ml. bottle of Pineau for 1 ½ hours. Rosemary-Pineapple Shrub: slice a small pineapple, place in a jar and cover with cider vinegar. Infuse for 4 days, shaking once a day. Filter through cheesecloth and bring 6 ounces of pineapple vinegar to a boil with 5 ounces of superfine sugar. When sugar dissolves, skim off top layer and add 1 sprig of fresh rosemary. Boil for 10 minutes, remove from heat, filter and cool before bottling.
Winner of the 2011 Imbibe Cover Cocktail Contest.
- La Fresa Cocktail — Tequila, Lemon soda, Lime juice, Balsamic Vinegar, Agave syrup, Strawberry
- Vampire Blues — Bourbon, Sherry, Bitters, Cinnamon stick, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Pumpkin butter
- The Blenheim — Brandy, Herbal liqueur, Orange juice, Aromatized wine
- Zombie — Jamaican rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Pastis, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Grenadine, Cinnamon syrup, Mint
- Ginger Envelope — Brandy, Ginger Wine, Lemon juice
- Thirty Notes — Demerara Rum, Jam, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- Bombay Cocktail — Brandy, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Curaçao, Absinthe, Lemon zest, Orange bitters
- Frozen Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Ice, Lime juice, Lime
- Fresca — Tequila, Watermelon, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur
- The Dooce Cocktail — Sweet vermouth, Añejo tequila, Grapefruit bitters, Herbal liqueur