|1 1⁄2||oz||Cognac, Rémy Martin VSOP|
|1||ds||Bitters, Angostura (or Angostura orange)|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish, smacked)|
Gently muddle mint, simple & lime; build; stir; smack and garnish
The Centaur is the logo of Rémy Martin.
According to Darcy O'Neil, the history of this drink is unknown, but he believes that it is a relatively new concoction, created by Rémy Martin. The only other reference to this drink is on their website and in a bartending trade magazine.
From other users
- No ginger ale on hand so I used ginger beer.
- Rattlesnake Fizz — Rye, Absinthe, Bitters, Ginger ale, Egg white, Lemon juice, Sugar
- French-American Treaty — Armagnac, Rye, Grapefruit bitters, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Lemon juice
- Rio Grande — Bourbon, Tequila, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Rattle-Snake Cocktail. — Rye, Lemon juice, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Absinthe
- Plantation Fever — Nicaraguan Rum, Chocolate spirit, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Smoked Margarita — Reposado Tequila, Orange liqueur, Whiskey, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Salt
- Date Expectations — Añejo rum, Cherry Liqueur, Peach bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup
- Jack Grove — Applejack, Campari, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Cinnamon