Cognac, Bitters, Lime juice, Ginger ale, Simple syrup, Mint
Gently muddle mint, simple & lime; build; stir; smack and garnish
The Centaur is the logo of Rémy Martin.
According to Darcy O'Neil, the history of this drink is unknown, but he believes that it is a relatively new concoction, created by Rémy Martin. The only other reference to this drink is on their website and in a bartending trade magazine.
|Created by||Remy Martin|
|Posted by||Budstockwell on 10/21/2012|
- French Maid — Cognac, Falernum, Ginger beer, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Cucumber, Mint
- Swizzle and Buck — Jamaican rum, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Allspice Dram, Ginger beer, Lemon juice, Aveze, Agave syrup, Mint
- The Diplomat (Unicum) — Rye, Club soda, Unicum Plum, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Mint
- La Nuestra Paloma — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Bitters, Club soda, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice
- The Kilbeggan Secret Sour — Irish whiskey, Dry vermouth, Soda water, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Thai Boxer — Rum, Ginger liqueur, Lime juice, Ginger beer, Coconut milk, Mint, Thai Basil, Cilantro
- Dove & Daisy — Tequila, Orange liqueur, Aperol, Soda water, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- Bootstrap Buck — Virgin Islands Rum, Lime juice, Ginger beer, Demerara syrup, Nutmeg
- Eden Terrace Fizz — Aperol, Sloe gin, English-style rum, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Nancy Whiskey — Irish whiskey, Branca Menta, Soda water, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Honey syrup, Nutmeg, Lemon peel