|1||oz||Simple syrup (homemade)|
Add all ingredients to an iced highball or Collins glass. Give a quick stir and top with the soda.
I created this drink for the opening of the Great Lakes Coffee Bar in Detroit. This is a really refreshing drink on a hot summer day. Named for the Carthusian monks who have been producing Chartreuse since the mid 1700's.
- Phil Collins — Cucumber Vodka, Herbal liqueur, Cranberry bitters, Soda water, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Oahu Gin Sling — Gin, Cassis, Bénédictine, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- The Pompous Moose — Vodka, Club soda, Grapefruit syrup, Lime juice
- Selinon Soother (OG Version) — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Jamaican #1 bitters, Seltzer water, Lemon juice, Celery syrup, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Piquant Paloma — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit soda, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Chipotle pepper sauce, Peach
- Marco Polo — Arrack, Blood Orangecello, Sparkling water, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Gin Fizz — Gin, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Cucumber Collins — Rum, Cucumber soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Pimm's Plantation — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Crème de Banane, Grapefruit soda, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup
- Judge Smail's Highball — Tequila, Aperol, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit soda, Lime juice