Gin, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Herbal liqueur
Add all ingredients to an iced highball or Collins glass. Give a quick stir and top with the soda.
I created this drink for the opening of the Great Lakes Coffee Bar in Detroit. This is a really refreshing drink on a hot summer day. Named for the Carthusian monks who have been producing Chartreuse since the mid 1700's.
|Created & posted by||bvollmr on 02/14/2013|
- Twisted Tonic — Cucumber Vodka, Soda water, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Phil Collins — Soda water, Cucumber Vodka, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur, Cranberry bitters
- Gin Fizz — Gin, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- A Farewell to One's Witz — Dry apricot brandy, Apricot liqueur, Soda water, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Lime peel
- King Collins — Soda water, Basil eau de vie, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Lankershim Fizz — Gin, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Lemon peel
- Selinon Soother (OG Version) — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Seltzer water, Lemon juice, Celery syrup, Simple syrup, Lemon peel, Jamaican #1 bitters
- Boris Karloff — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Egg white, Lime juice, Fine sugar
- Basil Gin and Tonic — Gin, Tonic water, Lime juice, Basil
- Garden Party — Soda water, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint