Orange Curaçao, Apple brandy, Brandy, Lemon juice
Shake with ice, strain into cocktail glass. If desired, garnish with lemon twist or wedge.
I used Paul Masson VSOP, but I imagine E&J, Christian Brothers, etc. will work just as well... Pierre Ferrand Dry Curacao is a new product which attempts to re-create a classic 19th Century Curacao. It's spirit-strength (40% ABV), yet it's incredibly smooth and not overly-sweet.
This is my Sidecar variation. There are many others like it, but this one is mine... American Brandy: The frugal one. The one who says, "Hey, let's save money and carpool to work!"... Aged Apple Brandy: The old guy. The one who's been around forever, but that we often forget about... Dry Curacao: The hipster. The one who's joining in because it's the cool, retro thing to do... Lemon Juice: The sourpuss. The one who's always cranky, yet somehow it doesn't work without him/her.
|Created & posted by||bevx on 10/16/2012|
- Royal Jubilee — Calvados, Triple sec, Lemon juice
- Margarilla — Añejo tequila, Triple sec, Licor 43, Lime juice, Lime
- Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice
- Anthony Bello *AKA* The Italian Stallion — Tequila, Drambuie, Orange liqueur, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Mark's Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Haberdasher — Rye, Walnut Liqueur, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice
- The Works Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Mezcal, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Lemon juice
- Mount N' Rita — Whiskey, Lime juice, Bourbon liqueur, Simple syrup
- Basil Sour — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Basil
- Easy Tiger — Tequila, Lime juice, Honey, Ginger