Smoky and sweet
|1 1⁄4||oz||Islay Scotch, Laphroaig 10|
Ice, shake, strain, coupe.
As served at Takashi, a Michelin-star restaurant in Chicago. While the four ingredients appeared on the menu, the exact brands and proportions were not listed; the amounts shown came from my attempts to duplicate it at home.
- Hotel D'Alsace — Irish whiskey, Bénédictine, Triple sec, Rosemary
- After-Dinner Sazerac — Japanese Whisky, Bitters, Coffee liqueur, Sugar cube, Kaffir lime leaf
- Aaron A Aaronson — Irish whiskey, Walnut Liqueur, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Debbie's Old Fashioned — Irish whiskey, Peychaud's Bitters, Ginger syrup, Lemon syrup
- Don Lockwood — Bourbon, Islay Scotch, Bitters, Maple syrup
- The Old Man's Fashioned — Islay Scotch, Brandy, Bitters, Cinnamon syrup, Orange peel
- Sorel & Brenne — French Whiskey, Sorel liqueur