Cognac, Crème de Cacao, Half-and-half, Nutmeg
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass. Garnish.
There are many variations of ratios, including 3:2:1 and 1:1:1. The stated ratio above is suggested by Gary Regan.
|Created by||Created for the wedding of Mary, Princess Royal and Countess of Harewood and Viscount Lascelles, London, UK|
|Reference||Gary Regan, The Joy of Mixology. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandy_Alexander_%28cocktail%29|
|Posted by||Dan on 11/12/2010|
|Quickstart Cocktails||Frozen, Blender and Sweet Cocktails|
From other users
Bad with cheap brandy. Not sure it's worth making with Cognac either using MB white cacao (but haven't tried yet).
- Occam's Razor — White Crème de Cacao, Añejo tequila, Heavy cream, Coffee, Pepper tincture, Mint
- Upgraded Grasshopper — Cognac, Añejo rum, Crème de Cacao, Bitters, Cream, Chocolate bitters, Mint
- Bay Leaf Irish Cream — Irish whiskey, Coffee liqueur, Crème de Cacao, Cardamom bitters, Cream, Bay leaf
- Coquito — Añejo rum, Bitters, Allspice Dram, Coconut milk, Sweetened condensed milk, Coconut Water, Salt, Cayenne pepper, Nutmeg
- Feisty Alexander — Reposado Tequila, Crème de Cacao, Cream, Nutmeg